Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day sixteen

Wednesday, May 21st

Today was a great day.  I got in touch with Jack McCue’s mother, Deb, last night and asked for her help.  I had originally planned of using a program called BookSmart that binds custom books, but as I have been working on my project have realized I do not have enough time to use.  This is because the program takes about 7 to 10 days to get the book back.  Deb agreed to help me with my problem of putting the book together so today I drove up to here house and we worked together on creating a template on the program Pages, to use for the recipes I wrote.  After working for a few hours with Deb, we ended up with a great template to work with for the cookbook.  The deal was that if Deb helps me with my cookbook, I would cook her dinner.  I kept my end of the bargain because I so happy with the end result that we came up with and make a feast for us.  The ended by working some more the cookbook, putting the recipes into Pages and formatting the book.  

No comments: